User Reviews for Undecylenic acid topical

Also known as: Desenex, Fungisil, Fungi-Nail, Tineacide, Breezee Mist Foot Powder, Fungoid AF, Cruex, Undelenic, Blis-To-Sol Powder, Elon Dual Defense Anti-Fungal Formula Myco Nail A Trifungol …show all brand names

Undecylenic acid topical has an average rating of 5.9 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings on Drugs.com. 55% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 27% reported a negative experience.

Onychomycosis
Tinea Corporis
10.0
Tinea Cruris
Tinea Pedis
Summary of Undecylenic acid topical reviews 5.9 9 reviews

Reviews for Undecylenic acid topical

Jade · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · April 21, 2020

Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid) for Onychomycosis: “I'm a diabetic and have nail issues, such as lifting and fungus. I'm here to say Fungi nail has helped with fungus and now I can wear beautiful acrylic nails. I blow dry under my nails then apply the Fungi nail.”

sparkty · Taken for 5 to 10 years · October 20, 2013

“I have neuropathy and gout. Zinc Undecylenate is the only treatment that has ever been effective for me in reducing foot pain and allowing me to sleep at night. It is one of the original ingredients in the old formulation of Desenex foot powder and is not available anymore except on Ebay in old tins.”

knud · Taken for less than 1 month · September 20, 2019

“A large area had failed to respond to two prescription meds, but a daily transdermal treatment of Undecylenic acid (20%), clove oil (20%). It looks healed, but I will continue for three or four weeks more.”

Punkinpie · Taken for less than 1 month · February 8, 2017

For Tinea Pedis: “Blistered my toes ,really bad .Has taken almost a month for the skin to stop peeling on my feet . I seriously would not use this on any type of fungal irritation. It also did nothing other than more irritation for a ringworm .This product is more harmful than helpful.”

MSin_socal · Taken for 1 to 6 months · June 1, 2015

For Tinea Cruris: “I still use this medicine as a standby as it reduces the itching associated with jock itch. I may have picked up a resistant strain as the doctor has prescribed a new cream with betamethasone dipropionate and clotrimazole mixed in as a base. I hope this works”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · May 28, 2022

For Onychomycosis: “I have been using it for 2 weeks now. I could see definite improvement in just 3 days. I know this will take a while to totally eliminate the fungus, but it is definitely working. I used Better Nail by DermeCed. It is full strength-- 20% undecylenic acid. I am using it 3x/day. No irritation or noticeable side effects. It was a bit pricey. Other less expensive options were available, but my research said it needed to be the 20% undecylenic acid. And the reviews were good on this product. It has a brush for easy application and though it is a small bottle it looks like it will last a year easy at 3-4 applications a day.”

Bill · Taken for 1 to 6 months · April 19, 2019

Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid) for Onychomycosis: “I found Fungi-Nail to be a very effective product with no apparent side effects.”

Dayken · Taken for 1 to 2 years · December 20, 2019

Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid) for Onychomycosis: “I’ve been using Fung-Nail for a year now. I haven’t seen any progress on my toenails still. If you are trying this for toenail fungus it’s more meant for skin issues around your toes.”

G · Taken for less than 1 month · March 12, 2018

Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid) for Onychomycosis: “From the time I started using Fungi nail my toes started feeling numb with burning sensation, now they numbness is there all the times and it's been more than a year that I used fungi nail”

Anonymous · December 20, 2008

For Tinea Corporis: “I've had skin peeling on my feet all my life. Never has any ointment healed the condition as does undecylenate. It is fantastic. A ”

disappointed · Taken for 1 to 6 months · May 10, 2022

Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid) for Onychomycosis: “This stuff is a total waste of money. I have followed the directions as instructed and have seen no results at all.”