User Reviews for Undecylenic acid

Also known as: Blis-To-Sol Powder, Breezee Mist Foot Powder, Cruex, Desenex, Elon Dual Defense Anti-Fungal Formula, Fungi-Nail, Fungisil, Fungoid AF, Myco Nail A, Pedi-Pro, Protectol, Trifungol, Undelenic

Learn more about Undecylenic acid.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 117 medications

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 114 medications

Summary of Undecylenic acid reviews 2 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Undecylenic acid

For Tinea Cruris: "I still use this medicine as a standby as it reduces the itching associated with jock itch. I may have picked up a resistant strain as the doctor has prescribed a new cream with betamethasone dipropionate and clotrimazole mixed in as a base. I hope this works"

MSin_socal (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 1, 2015

For : "I have neuropathy and gout. Zinc Undecylenate is the only treatment that has ever been effective for me in reducing foot pain and allowing me to sleep at night. It is one of the original ingredients in the old formulation of Desenex foot powder and is not available anymore except on Ebay in old tins."

sparkty (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 20, 2013

For Tinea Corporis: "I've had skin peeling on my feet all my life. Never has any ointment healed the condition as does undecylenate. It is fantastic. A "

Anonymous December 20, 2008