User Reviews for Undecylenic acid topical

Also known as: Fungi-Nail, Desenex, Myco Nail A, Tineacide, Breezee Mist Foot Powder, Fungoid AF, Fungisil, Cruex, Undelenic, Blis-To-Sol Powder Elon Dual Defense Anti-Fungal Formula Trifungol

Undecylenic acid topical has an average rating of 6.0 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 56% of those users who reviewed Undecylenic acid topical reported a positive effect, while 22% reported a negative effect.

Onychomycosis
6.3
Tinea Corporis
10.0
Tinea Cruris
Tinea Pedis
Summary of Undecylenic acid topical reviews 6.0 7 reviews

Jade · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 21, 2020

Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid) for Onychomycosis: “I'm a diabetic and have nail issues, such as lifting and fungus. I'm here to say Fungi nail has helped with fungus and now I can wear beautiful acrylic nails. I blow dry under my nails then apply the Fungi nail.”

Dayken · Taken for 1 to 2 years December 20, 2019

Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid) for Onychomycosis: “I’ve been using Fung-Nail for a year now. I haven’t seen any progress on my toenails still. If you are trying this for toenail fungus it’s more meant for skin issues around your toes.”

knud · Taken for less than 1 month September 20, 2019

“A large area had failed to respond to two prescription meds, but a daily transdermal treatment of Undecylenic acid (20%), clove oil (20%). It looks healed, but I will continue for three or four weeks more.”

sparkty · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 20, 2013

“I have neuropathy and gout. Zinc Undecylenate is the only treatment that has ever been effective for me in reducing foot pain and allowing me to sleep at night. It is one of the original ingredients in the old formulation of Desenex foot powder and is not available anymore except on Ebay in old tins.”

Punkinpie · Taken for less than 1 month February 8, 2017

For Tinea Pedis: “Blistered my toes ,really bad .Has taken almost a month for the skin to stop peeling on my feet . I seriously would not use this on any type of fungal irritation. It also did nothing other than more irritation for a ringworm .This product is more harmful than helpful.”

MSin_socal · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 1, 2015

For Tinea Cruris: “I still use this medicine as a standby as it reduces the itching associated with jock itch. I may have picked up a resistant strain as the doctor has prescribed a new cream with betamethasone dipropionate and clotrimazole mixed in as a base. I hope this works”

Bill · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 19, 2019

Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid) for Onychomycosis: “I found Fungi-Nail to be a very effective product with no apparent side effects.”

Anonymous December 20, 2008

For Tinea Corporis: “I've had skin peeling on my feet all my life. Never has any ointment healed the condition as does undecylenate. It is fantastic. A ”

G · Taken for less than 1 month March 12, 2018

Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid) for Onychomycosis: “From the time I started using Fungi nail my toes started feeling numb with burning sensation, now they numbness is there all the times and it's been more than a year that I used fungi nail”