User Reviews for Undecylenic acid topical

Also known as: Blis-To-Sol Powder, Elon Dual Defense Anti-Fungal Formula, Fungicure, Fungi-Nail, Myco Nail A, Tineacide, Undelenic

Tinea Corporis

Tinea Pedis

1 review 130 medications
Summary of Undecylenic acid reviews 6.3 4 reviews

Reviews for Undecylenic acid

Fungi-Nail (undecylenic acid) for Onychomycosis: "From the time I started using Fungi nail my toes started feeling numb with burning sensation, now they numbness is there all the times and it's been more than a year that I used fungi nail"

G (taken for less than 1 month) March 12, 2018

For Tinea Pedis: "Blistered my toes ,really bad .Has taken almost a month for the skin to stop peeling on my feet . I seriously would not use this on any type of fungal irritation. It also did nothing other than more irritation for a ringworm .This product is more harmful than helpful."

Punkinpie (taken for less than 1 month) February 8, 2017

For Tinea Cruris: "I still use this medicine as a standby as it reduces the itching associated with jock itch. I may have picked up a resistant strain as the doctor has prescribed a new cream with betamethasone dipropionate and clotrimazole mixed in as a base. I hope this works"

MSin_socal (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 1, 2015

For Not Listed / Other: "I have neuropathy and gout. Zinc Undecylenate is the only treatment that has ever been effective for me in reducing foot pain and allowing me to sleep at night. It is one of the original ingredients in the old formulation of Desenex foot powder and is not available anymore except on Ebay in old tins."

sparkty (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 20, 2013

For Tinea Corporis: "I've had skin peeling on my feet all my life. Never has any ointment healed the condition as does undecylenate. It is fantastic. A "

Anonymous December 20, 2008