Phenol topical Side Effects
Applies to phenol topical: oromucosal spray, oromucosal suspension
Along with its needed effects, phenol topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking phenol topical:
Incidence Not Known
- Difficulty with breathing
- worsening of pain, redness, swelling, or irritation in or around the mouth
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about phenol topical
- Phenol Oral Spray and Rinse
- Phenol Topical Solution
- Carbol-fuchsin solution Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Phenol Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)