Phenol topical Side Effects
Applies to phenol topical: oromucosal spray, oromucosal suspension
Side effects requiring immediate medical attention
Along with its needed effects, phenol topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking phenol topical:
Incidence not known
- Difficulty with breathing
- worsening of pain, redness, swelling, or irritation in or around the mouth
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 15, 2021.
More about phenol topical
- Patient Information
- Carbol-fuchsin solution Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Phenol Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)
- Phenol Oral Spray and Rinse
- Phenol Topical Solution
- Other brands
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, P & S Liquid, Phenaseptic Cherry, Assure Sore Throat, ... +7 more
Related treatment guides
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.