Cysview Side Effects
Generic Name: hexaminolevulinate
Note: This document contains side effect information about hexaminolevulinate. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Cysview.
Applies to hexaminolevulinate: urinary bladder powder for solution
Along with its needed effects, hexaminolevulinate (the active ingredient contained in Cysview) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking hexaminolevulinate:
- Blood in the urine
- burning sensation while urinating
- difficult or painful urination
- frequent urge to urinate
- lower stomach pain or spasm
Incidence Not Known
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- difficulty with breathing or swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- hives, itching, skin rash
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- reddening of the skin, especially around the ears
- tightness in the chest
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Cysview (hexaminolevulinate)
- Cysview Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antineoplastics