Zurampic Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Zurampic (lesinurad) is a member of the antihyperuricemic agents drug class and is commonly used for Gout.
This Zurampic price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Zurampic oral tablet 200 mg is around $396 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Zurampic is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Zurampic availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Zurampic Coupons and Rebates
Zurampic offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Zurampic
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Zurampic (lesinurad)
Provider: Ironwood Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- At or below 300% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Zurampic (lesinurad)
More about Zurampic (lesinurad)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihyperuricemic agents