Zemaira Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Zemaira (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor) is a member of the miscellaneous respiratory agents drug class and is commonly used for Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency.
This Zemaira price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Zemaira intravenous powder for injection human is around $9 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Zemaira Coupons and Rebates
Zemaira offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Zemaira
Provider: CSL Behring Care Coordination Center
- Determined case by case
- Not disclosed
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Since drug availability changes based on inventory, call to make sure requested drug is available. This program lists medications that may be covered under a different CSL Behring savings program: Contact Program for more details *877-355-4447: Carimune, Hizentra & Privigen *866-936-2472: Zemaira The Berinert Copay BEnefit covers up to $12,000 in eligible out-of-pocket expenses per year. Patient must be diagnosed with HAE (Hereditary Angleodema) Assurance Program: Once enrolled in the Program, Patient will begin earning an Award Certificate for every 3 consecutive months of therapy use. Each Certificate is worth a 1-month supply of therapy (up to the maximum amount redeemable) and can be redeemed in the event of a lapse in insurance.
- Zemaira (alpha1-proteinase inhibitor human) Vial
More about Zemaira (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous respiratory agents