User Reviews for Prolastin-C

Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency   10.0

GWF · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 3, 2018

For Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: “I have been on this since 2005 and have had little to no bad reactions from it. I guess that I am one of the lucky ones as my wife is an Registered nurse and will give me my transfusions at home. However brother passed at 47 and he was on the same regimen”

sweetgraphix · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 12, 2013

For Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: “I was diagnosed with Alpha-1 Antitripsin Deficiency in 2010. I currently receive weekly infusions via surgically implanted port. I infuse at our local cancer center. I have attempted Home Health and was horrified by their lack of knowledge and experience for running an IV and none of the 5 different people assigned to me took the time to access the online training on medication preparation. Side-Effects: Extreme tiredness, Feel drained”