User Reviews for Glassia

Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency   7.0

DisFUNKtional · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 29, 2020

For Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: “Hi! I have been on Glassia since February 2020. It is now the End of May. I had a reaction when I was first on it. Began taking benedryl on my second infusion, up to two weeks ago. I have stopped taking the benedryl when I ran out of it. I have been hesitant to go to the store to pick up more Benadryl, because of the Covid. Any way long story short. I have noticed that I have a tad more energy, for the first 2 days then I feel extremely tired before my next infusion. I have noticed that my hot flashes are worse and I have been gaining a huge amount of weight. I don't eat tons and could not figure out why I've been gaining. It ends up that it might be the Glassia. It is under the rare side effect. I wish it was the other way around but it is not. ”