Vemlidy Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Vemlidy (tenofovir alafenamide) is a member of the nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) drug class and is commonly used for Hepatitis B.
The cost for Vemlidy oral tablet 25 mg is around $1,292 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Vemlidy is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Vemlidy availability.
This Vemlidy price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Vemlidy Coupons and Rebates
Vemlidy offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Vemlidy Co-pay Coupon Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may save up to a maximum of $5000 per year; for additional information contact the program at 877-627-0415.
|Number of uses:||per prescription per year|
Patient Assistance Programs for Vemlidy
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Advancing Access ProgramElligibility requirements:
- Must be uninsured or underinsured
- At or below 500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must be residing in the US or Puerto Rico
- This program is for outpatient use only. Co-payment assistance, reimbursement support, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients. This Program participates in the CPAPA. This single common application allows uninsured HIV-positive individuals with low incomes to use one application to apply for multiple assistance programs. IMPORTANT: Send completed CPAPA to the corresponding addresses listed for each company.
- Vemlidy (tenofovir alafenamide) Tablet
More about Vemlidy (tenofovir alafenamide)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- FDA Approval History