Vemlidy Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Vemlidy (tenofovir alafenamide) is a member of the nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) drug class and is commonly used for Hepatitis B.
This Vemlidy price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Vemlidy oral tablet 25 mg is around $1,122 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Vemlidy is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Vemlidy availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Vemlidy Coupons and Rebates
Vemlidy offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Vemlidy Co-pay Coupon: Eligible patients may save up to a maximum of $3600 per year; for additional information contact the program at 877-627-0415.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Vemlidy
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Advancing Access Program
- Must be uninsured
- Based on FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must be a US resident
- Insurance benefits, claims assistance and/or other reimbursement help is offered. If the application is for Vistide, then prescription must be included because it will be sent to the doctor's office. The other medications are given using a pharmacy card. This program is for outpatient use only. This Program participates in the CPAPA. This single common application allows uninsured HIV-positive individuals with low incomes to use one application to apply for multiple assistance programs. IMPORTANT: Send completed CPAPA to the corresponding addresses listed for each company.
- Vemlidy (tenofovir alafenamide)
More about Vemlidy (tenofovir alafenamide)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)