Valstar Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Valstar (valrubicin) is a member of the antibiotics/antineoplastics drug class and is commonly used for Urinary Tract Tumors.
This Valstar price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Valstar intravesical solution (40 mg/mL) is around $6,664 for a supply of 20 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Valstar has been approved by the FDA. However we either do not have pricing information for it, or it is not commercially available. More info: generic Valstar availability
|20 (4 x 5 milliliters)||$333.20||$6,663.94|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Valstar Coupons and Rebates
Valstar offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Valstar
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Valstar (valrubicin)
More about Valstar (valrubicin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: antibiotics/antineoplastics