Oxbryta Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Oxbryta (voxelotor) is a member of the miscellaneous uncategorized agents drug class and is commonly used for Anemia - Sickle Cell.
The cost for Oxbryta oral tablet 500 mg is around $10,885 for a supply of 90 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Oxbryta is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Oxbryta availability.
This Oxbryta price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Oxbryta Coupons and Rebates
Oxbryta offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Oxbryta
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Oxbryta (voxelotor) Tablet
Provider: GBT Source Solutions for OxbrytaElligibility requirements:
- Contact program for details.
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be a US resident
- This program provides co-pay and reimbursement assistance.
- Oxbryta (voxelotor) Tablet
More about Oxbryta (voxelotor)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous uncategorized agents
- FDA Approval History