Nutropin AQ Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nutropin AQ (somatropin) is a member of the growth hormones drug class and is commonly used for Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency, Growth Retardation - Chronic Renal Failure, Hypopituitarism, and others.
Nutropin AQ Prices
This Nutropin AQ price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Nutropin AQ subcutaneous solution (5 mg/2 mL) is around $664 for a supply of 2 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Nutropin AQ is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Nutropin AQ availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Nutropin AQ Coupons and Rebates
Nutropin AQ offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Nutropin GPS Co-Pay Card Program: Eligible patients pay no more that $10 per prescription with savings of up to $5,000 annually depending on your income and type of insurance; for additional information contact the program at 866-688-7674.
|Applies to:||Nutropin AQ Pen|
|Number of uses:||12 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Nutropin AQ
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Nutropin AQ (somatropin rDNA origin)
Provider: Genentech Access to Care Foundation (Nutropin)
- Must have no prescription coverage or been denied coverage
- Gross annual household income at or below $100,000
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be treated by US licensed healthcare provider
- Eligibility determined on a case-by-case basis. Negative decision may be appealed. Appeal letter templates can be found on the program website.
- Nutropin AQ NuSpin Pen (somatropin rDNA origin) Pen
- Nutropin AQ Pen (somatropin rDNA origin) Pen
More about Nutropin AQ (somatropin)
- Nutropin AQ Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: growth hormones
- Nutropin AQ NuSpin 10
- Nutropin AQ Pen 10 Cartridge
- Nutropin AQ NuSpin 10 (Advanced Reading)
- Nutropin AQ NuSpin 5 (Advanced Reading)
- Nutropin AQ Pen (Advanced Reading)
- Nutropin Aq Subcutaneous, Injection (Advanced Reading)