Nasonex Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nasonex (mometasone nasal) is a member of the nasal steroids drug class and is commonly used for Allergic Rhinitis, Nasal Polyps and Sinus Symptoms.
This Nasonex price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Nasonex nasal spray (50 mcg/inh) is around $271 for a supply of 17 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Nasonex is available, see mometasone nasal prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Nasonex Coupons and Rebates
Nasonex offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Nasonex
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Merck Patient Assistance Program
- Determined case by case
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- At Merck we realize that sometimes exceptions need to be made based on the patient's individual circumstances. Individuals who do not meet the insurance criteria may still qualify for the Merck Patient Assistance Program if they attest that they have special circumstances of financial hardship, and their income meets the program criteria. *The Enrollment Form must be mailed. Please do not fax.
- Nasonex (mometasone furoate monohydrate) Spray; Nasal
More about Nasonex (mometasone nasal)
- Nasonex Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 42 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: nasal steroids
Other brands: Sinuva