Menactra Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Menactra (meningococcal conjugate vaccine) is a member of the bacterial vaccines drug class and is commonly used for Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis.
This Menactra price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Menactra intramuscular solution is around $679 for a supply of 2.5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
|2.5 (5 x 0.5 milliliters)||$271.60||$679.01|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Menactra Coupons and Rebates
Menactra offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Menactra
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Sanofi Patient Connection Program
- Must have no prescription insurance, be ineligible for any state and federal programs
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must be residing in the US or a US territory, and under the care of a US physician
- Negative decision may be appealed. Insurance benefits, claims assistance and/or other reimbursement help is offered. Exceptions to guidelines considered. Patients who do not file taxes must either request a 4506-T form from the IRS, submit proof of benefits received (such as Social Security) Earning Statement, or submit W2's of the person who is supporting them financially. Healthcare provider must contact the Program for REORDER FORMS.
- Menactra (diphtheria toxid conjugate vaccine) Injection
More about Menactra (meningococcal conjugate vaccine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: bacterial vaccines
- FDA Approval History
Other brands: Menveo