Lysodren Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Lysodren (mitotane) is a member of the miscellaneous antineoplastics drug class and is commonly used for Adrenal Cortical Carcinoma.
This Lysodren price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Lysodren oral tablet 500 mg is around $510 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Lysodren is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Lysodren availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Lysodren Coupons and Rebates
Lysodren offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Lysodren
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Lysodren (mitotane)
Provider: BMS Access Support for Oncology
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- At or below 300% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- This program is intended for US HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS and/or Professionals involved in Healthcare Reimbursement ONLY. Medicare Part D enrollees may apply for assistance through a case by case appeals process based on significant financial and medical need. Those receiving Medicare Part D LIS are not eligible. Contact program for details. *This program provides the screening for the Bristol-Myers Squibb Patient Assistance Foundation (BMSPAF) Oncology Patient Assistance Program. This program also provides copay assistance.
- Lysodren (mitotane)
More about Lysodren (mitotane)
- Lysodren Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antineoplastics