Korlym Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Korlym (mifepristone) is a member of the progesterone receptor modulators drug class and is commonly used for Cushing's Syndrome.
The cost for Korlym oral tablet 300 mg is around $17,022 for a supply of 28 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Korlym has been approved by the FDA. However we either do not have pricing information for it, or it is not commercially available. More info: generic Korlym availability
This Korlym price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Korlym Coupons and Rebates
Korlym offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Korlym Copay Support through SPARK: Eligible patients may receive copay and deductible support; for additional information contact the program at 855-456-7596.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Contact the program
Form more information phone: 855-456-7596 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Korlym
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Korlym (mifepristone) Tablet
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: SPARK Program for KorlymElligibility requirements:
- Contact program for details.
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- Co-payment assistance, reimbursement support, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.
- Korlym (mifepristone) Tablet
More information please phone: 855-456-7596 Visit Website
More about Korlym (mifepristone)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Compare alternatives
- Generic availability
- En español
- Drug class: progesterone receptor modulators
- FDA approval history
- Other brands