Hepsera Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Hepsera (adefovir) is a member of the nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) drug class and is commonly used for Hepatitis B.
This Hepsera price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Hepsera oral tablet 10 mg is around $1,390 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Hepsera is available, see adefovir prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Hepsera Coupons and Rebates
Hepsera offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Hepsera
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Advancing Access Program
- Must be uninsured
- Based on FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must be a US resident
- Insurance benefits, claims assistance and/or other reimbursement help is offered. If the application is for Vistide, then prescription must be included because it will be sent to the doctor's office. The other medications are given using a pharmacy card. This program is for outpatient use only. This Program participates in the CPAPA. This single common application allows uninsured HIV-positive individuals with low incomes to use one application to apply for multiple assistance programs. IMPORTANT: Send completed CPAPA to the corresponding addresses listed for each company.
- Hepsera (adefovir dipivoxil) Tablet
Provider: Good Days Program
- Not specified
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- US residency requirements are not specified.
- Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly.
- Hepsera (adefovir dipivoxil)
More about Hepsera (adefovir)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)