Gardasil 9 Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Gardasil 9 (human papillomavirus vaccine) is a member of the viral vaccines drug class and is commonly used for Human Papillomavirus Prophylaxis.
Gardasil 9 Prices
This Gardasil 9 price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Gardasil 9 intramuscular suspension (9-valent) is around $2,146 for a supply of 5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
|5 (10 x 0.5 milliliters)||$429.21||$2,146.05|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Gardasil 9 Coupons and Rebates
Gardasil 9 offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Gardasil 9
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Merck Vaccine Patient Assistance Program
- Determined case by case
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Must be 19 yr old or older
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- Decision Timeframe: Made within 10 minutes, if information is complete. For vaccines that are multidoses, the process must be repeated for each dose. The Gardasil vaccine is only available for patients age 19-26. The Zostavax vaccine is only available for patients age 50 and older. Individuals who don't meet the insurance criteria may still qualify for the Merck Patient Assistance Program if they attest that they have special circumstances of financial hardship, and their income meets the program criteria.
- Gardasil 9 (human papillomavirus quadrivalent vaccine recombinant)
More about Gardasil 9 (human papillomavirus vaccine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: viral vaccines