User Reviews for Gardasil 9

Human Papillomavirus Prophylaxis

1 review 3 medications

Reviews for Gardasil 9

For Human Papillomavirus Prophylaxis "My Daughter got 2 of the 3. She now has hashimoto's. Not saying it was the shots. I am saying she was perfectly healthy before the shots as far as a preteen can be. She is the kindest, most caring child I know. She did get a headache, felt dizzy, and slept after receiving the first shot. She did not tell me and no one informed me until later of this. She never had a weight problem either until after the second shot. She still has not started her Period. Yet she has grown breast and is 5'5" tall and still growing. In the last 9 months she has grown 5 inches! Really?! Who does that?!. She refuses to take medicine and I agree with her decision, even if she is only 13 years old. I believe her body will heal on its own. With proper care."

Anonymous January 4, 2018