Demser Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Demser (metyrosine) is a member of the miscellaneous cardiovascular agents drug class and is commonly used for Pheochromocytoma.
This Demser price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Demser oral capsule 250 mg is around $34,245 for a supply of 100 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Demser is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Demser availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Demser Coupons and Rebates
Demser offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Demser
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Coverage Plus Program
- Must have no prescription coverage
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- This program also provides copay assistance.
- Demser (metyrosine) Capsule
Provider: Valeant Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Not disclosed
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- Must be a US resident and treated by a US licensed healthcare provider
- Hardship appeals for patients residing in Puerto Rico will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Call for information on the most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Demser (metyrosine)
More about Demser (metyrosine)
- Demser Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous cardiovascular agents