Crixivan Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Crixivan (indinavir) is a member of the protease inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for HIV Infection, Nonoccupational Exposure and Occupational Exposure.
This Crixivan price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Crixivan oral capsule 200 mg is around $485 for a supply of 360 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Crixivan is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Crixivan availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Crixivan Coupons and Rebates
Crixivan offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Crixivan
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Merck Patient Assistance Program
- Determined case by case
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- At Merck we realize that sometimes exceptions need to be made based on the patient's individual circumstances. Individuals who do not meet the insurance criteria may still qualify for the Merck Patient Assistance Program if they attest that they have special circumstances of financial hardship, and their income meets the program criteria. *The Enrollment Form must be mailed. Please do not fax.
- Crixivan (indinavir)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Crixivan (indinavir)
More about Crixivan (indinavir)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: protease inhibitors