User Reviews for Crixivan

Crixivan has an average rating of 1.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of those users who reviewed Crixivan reported a positive effect, while 100% reported a negative effect.

HIV Infection
Summary of Crixivan reviews 1.0 1 reviews

msulliv3 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 9, 2021

For HIV Infection: “This drug caused liver damage in me. I did not know the elevated liver enzymes meant damage and though they would return to normal but it has been 15 years and I have serious damage that is permanent. I went from normal blood work to high triglycerides and high liver enzymes 6 months after beginning this drug in 2000. Now I have cirrhosis and my pancreas is failing and I need insulin, Do not use this drug!”