New NBF GINGIVAL Gel
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 9.01g in 100g, LEVOMENTHOL 0.4g in 100g
NDC code: 23636-1002
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 8, 2022.
Oral Pain Reliever
For the temporary relief of • occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, sore throat • pain associated with canker sores • minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat • pain due to minor dental procedures, minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums
Do not use full strength, dilute with two or three volumes of water.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist • if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting • if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Keep out of reach of children. If an excessive amount of gel is accidentally swallowed or in case of allergic reaction, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
• Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply the gel diluted with 2 or 3 parts of water to the affected area. Gargle, swish around in the mouth or allow to remain in place for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
• Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in the use of this product.
• Children under 3 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Aloe vera (Aloe barbandesis) leaf extract, Ascorbic acid, Calcium glycerophosphate, Cellulose gum, Eucalyptus oil, Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) extract, Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract, Hydrated silica, PEG-32, Peppermint oil, Pot Marigold (Calendula offcinalis) leaf extract, Propolis extract, Sorbitol, Steviol glycosides, Tocopheryl acetate, Water, Xylitol.
• Store at room temperature (1-30°C) – (34-86°F).
• Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Tel : +82-2-474-82224
Mon-Fri (8 am -5 pm).
Technology provider and distributer:
NanoCureTech Co. Ltd.
#502, 24, Yeokjeon-gil, Yangpyenong-eup, Yangpyenog-gu, Gyonggido, South Korea, Zip Code: 134-864.
Country of origin: South Korea
|NEW NBF GINGIVAL GEL
glycerin, menthol gel
|Labeler - NanoCureTech (557799555)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.