YourGoodSkin Anti-Acne Base
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 10, 2019.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: BOOTS RETAIL USA INC
NDC Code: 68472-235
Salicylic Acid 1%
- For the treatment of Acne
For external use only
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying the product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Avoid storing at extreme temperatures (below 40ºF and above 100ºF).
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glycereth-7 Trimethyl Ether, Dicapryl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
USA: Questions? 1-866-752-6687
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - BOOTS RETAIL USA INC (143151533)|
|Registrant - Fruit of the Earth, Inc. (079559467)|
|Fruit Of The Earth Research Laboratories, Inc.||008193513||manufacture(68472-235)|
|Fruit Of The Earth, Inc.||080086802||manufacture(68472-235)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Patient Information
- Salicylic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Other brands
- Compound W, Wart Remover, Mosco Corn & Callus Remover, Dermarest Psoriasis Skin Treatment, ... +46 more