Re-Lieved Lidocaine Patch
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 18mg in 116cm2
Labeler: Transfer Technology
NDC code: 71662-000
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 27, 2023.
For the temporary relief of pain
For external use only
If you are allergic to any ingredient in Re-Lieved Lidocaine Patch, on open wounds or damaged irritated skin.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using blood thining medication, steroids, or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
When using this product
- do not use other topical products
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- keep away from excessive heat
Stop use or ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptons persist for more than seven days
If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a physican before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If put in mouth, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Directions adults and children 12 years or older
- Peel patch off plastic liner and place patch over affected area.
- Change patch 1 to 2 times a day.
- Wash hands after applying patch
- Under age 12 consult a physician before use
- Store at room temperature
- Do not exceed 100 o Fahrenheit 38 o Celsius
- For easier removal of patch apply rubbing alcohol or baby oil to adhesive edge
Inactive ingredients: Acrylic adhesive, polyethylene foam
|Labeler - Transfer Technology (037968132)
|Registrant - Transfer Technology (037968132)
|Akron Coating & Adhesives
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.