Stool Softener by Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-578
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily does or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1-3 softgels daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
D&C red #33, edible ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitol special, and titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN COLACE® REGULAR STRENGTH STOOL SOFTENER
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
Gentle, Dependable, Stimulant-Free
For Comfortable Relief
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., distributor of Colace® Regular Strength Stool Softener.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD., MATTHEWS, NC 28105
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 22, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.