Megaplast - Feet Corn Protective Plasters
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 29, 2020.
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2.068mg
Labeler: EUROSIREL SPA
NDC Code: 71235-003
Salicylic Acid 40%
Lactic Acid, Chlorophyll, Acrylic copolymer
For the removal of hard corns. Before applying, carefully clean and dry the area to be protected to ensure perfect adhesion and effectiveness. Remove corn plaster from paper and position it centrally over the area to be protected. Apply a new corn plaster daily.
For External Use Only.
Do not use
- if you are diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- if you are pregnant
- for women who breastfeed
- for children younger than 16 years old
- on irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened
Do not use for more than two weeks.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply medicated plaster. After 48 hours remove the medicated plaster. Repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed)
If discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30ºC (66ºF)
|MEGAPLAST - FEET CORN PROTECTIVE PLASTERS
salicylic acid plaster
|Labeler - EUROSIREL SPA (655512069)|
|Registrant - EUROSIREL SPA (655512069)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Patient Information
- Salicylic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Other brands
- Compound W, Mosco Corn & Callus Remover, Wart Remover, Dermarest Psoriasis Skin Treatment, ... +46 more