REXALL HEMORRHOIDAL COOLING by Dolgencorp, Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 13, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.25g in 100g, WITCH HAZEL 50g in 100g
Labeler: Dolgencorp, Inc.
NDC Code: 55910-416
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 0.25%
Witch Hazel 50%
- temporary relieves irritation and burning
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition gets worse or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: when practical, cleanse and gently dry the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing tissue or soft cloth before applying gel
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- for lot number and expiration date, see crimp of tube or see box
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, disodium EDTA, hydroxyethylcellulose, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
|REXALL HEMORRHOIDAL COOLING
phenylephrine hydrochloride and witch hazel gel
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, Inc. (068331990)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(55910-416)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.