ASTRAPHARM CHILLI BRAND EXTERNAL MEDICATED
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 24, 2021.
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 70mg
Labeler: DERSAN PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD
NDC Code: 11993-001
Uses Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external use only
Allergy alert: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
Do not use
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- when using for pain of arthritis:
- if pain persists for more than 10 days
- if redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Peel apart from paper backing and apply directly to the affected area. If needed, cut plaster into small pieces and apply to affected area. It will be more effective when used after a bath.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years: Do not use, consult a doctor.
- Not recommended for people with sensitive skin. May cause rash or festering.
- Not recommended for use when in contact with hot water. Burning sensation may occur.
- Do not apply on extremely hairy surface of skin. Highly adhesive plaster may hurt skin upon removal of product.
- Preserve in tight container after opening.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive ingredients Beta-pinene homopolymer, calcium carbonate, light steam-cracked aromatic naphtha (petroleum), polybutenes, rubber (natural), synthetic iron oxide, and zinc oxide.
Questions or comments? (888) 221-3496 M-F 9 am to 5 pm
- you may also report serious side effects to this phone number
ASTRAPHARM CHILLI BRAND EXTERNAL MEDICATED PLASTER
Simple backache, Arthritis, Strains, Bruises, Sprains
1 Sheet - 4.5 in x 7 in (11.4 cm x 17.8 cm)
|ASTRAPHARM CHILLI BRAND EXTERNAL MEDICATED
|Labeler - DERSAN PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD (657669362)|
|DERSAN PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD||657669362||manufacture(11993-001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about capsaicin topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 132 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Drug Information
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream