VALUMEDS EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 17, 2021.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
NDC Code: 68210-0130
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
- ask a doctor
- each caplet contains: magnesium 0.43 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Hypermellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Spirit Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
|VALUMEDS EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC (179621011)|
|ELYSIUM PHARMACEUTICALS LTD||915664486||manufacture(68210-0130)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 87 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Drug Information
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen Oral, Rectal (Advanced Reading)