Post peel Protectant Vitality Institute
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 7.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Vi Medical Products Inc.
NDC code: 70484-006
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 5, 2023.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Hydrocortisone 1% ................. Anti-itch
- For the temporary relief of of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to
- insect bites
- poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac
- soaps and detergents cosmetics
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medial help or contact a Poison Control Center rigth away
Stop use and ask a doctor
if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 day or clear up and occur again within a few days, do not use this or any other hydrocortisone products unless you hav consulted a doctor.
- For external use only
- Avoid Contact with eyes
- Adults and children under 2 years of age and older: Appyl to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Demthicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Chrysanthemum Pathenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocophoneryl Acetate, Allantoint, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
|POST PEEL PROTECTANT
|Labeler - Vi Medical Products Inc. (063910521)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.