CVS Vapor Steam
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.623g in 10mL
NDC code: 69842-256
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 21, 2023.
temporarily relieves cough ocurring with a cold
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For steam inhalation only.
• a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
• cough that ocurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- use near an open flame
- take by mouth
- direct steam from the vaporizer too close to the face
- add to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. In case of eye exposure, flush with water.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults & children 2 years & over:
- use 1 tablespoon of solution for each quart of water or 1½ teaspoonful of solution for each pint of water
- add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
- breathe in the medicated vapors
- use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
alcohol (78%), cedarleaf oil, dimethicone, eucalyptus oil, laureth-7, menthol, nutmeg oil, poloxamer 124
Tamper-evident: do not use if the imprinted seal under the cap is broken or missing.
Keep this carton. It has important information.
Compare to the active ingredient in Vicks ® VapoSteam ®*
Liquid Medication for Hot Steam Vaporizers
- Increases the acyion of steam for colds
- Relieves Cough to Help You Rest
Soothing Menthol Scent
CAUTION: NOT FOR INTERNAL USE
8 fl oz (237 mL)
|CVS VAPOR STEAM
camphor (synthetic) liquid
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - Weeks & Leo Co., Inc. (005290028)|
|Weeks & Leo Co., Inc.||005290028||manufacture(69842-256)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.