Allergy Relief by Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg
Labeler: Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 55319-917
Fexofenadine HCl USP, 180 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|Adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- this product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 2
colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C Red no. 40, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene glycol, powder cellulose and titanium dioxide.
call toll-free 1-888-375-3784
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF ALLREGRA® ALLERGY 24 HOUR TABLETS*
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Original Prescription Strength
Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Tablets USP,
180mg / Antihistamine
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Sneezing; Runny Nose
Itchy, Watery Eyes; Itchy Nose or Throat
15 TABLETS 180 mg each
fexofenadine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (024472631)|