Hand Sanitizer by Aldi Inc.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 28, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Aldi Inc.
NDC Code: 64024-370
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable, keep away from heat or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Distributed by ALDI, Inc.
Batavia, IL 60510
this Bottle Is Recyclable
this product is not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Industried, Inc.
distributor or Purell Refreshing Gel
Advanced Hand Sanitizer
compare to PURELL hand sanitizer
KILLS MORE THAN 99.99% OF GERMS
Less Drying Formula, Leaved Hand Soft
With Moisturizers to Leave Hands Smooth
8 fl oz
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Aldi Inc. (944259522)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|