Hand Sanitizer by Aldi Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Aldi Inc.
NDC Code: 64024-370
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable, keep away from heat or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Distributed by ALDI, Inc.
Batavia, IL 60510
this Bottle Is Recyclable
This product is not manufactured
or distributed by GOJO Industries , Inc.
distributor of Purell Refreshing Gel
Advanced Hand Sanitizer
KILLS MORE THAN 99.99%
Less Drying Formula, Leaves Hands Soft
With Moisturizers to Leave Hands Smooth
8 FL OZ (236 mL)
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Aldi Inc. (944259522)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 6, 2018