Womens Laxative by Kroger Company
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Kroger Company
NDC Code: 30142-067
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness andcramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of DULCOLAX® PINK®
*See bottom panel
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
COMFORT COATED TABLETS
Our Pharmacists Recommend
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*Dulcolax® Pink® is a registered trademark of Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation. Plainsboro, NJ, 08536, Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(30142-067)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(30142-067)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(30142-067)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(30142-067)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(30142-067)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 22, 2017