Elyptol Hand Sanitizer Wipe
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.71
Labeler: Elyptol Inc.
NDC code: 69343-322
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 14, 2022.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
Aqua (Purified Water), Eucalyptol, Glyercin
For external use only.
Flammable.. Keep away from sources of fire or flame.
When using this product
Keep away from eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
redness or irritation develops and issues persist, seek medical attention.
- Tear open sachet.
- Unfold towelette and wipe hands thoroughly.
- No need to rinse.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 86F / 30C
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- May discolor some fabrics
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet
- To decrease bacteria on skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
Questions? (888) 424-9874
- 100% biobased ingredients
- Kills 99.9% of Most Common Germs
- Pure Eucalyptus Oil • Gentle on Your Skin
- Dermatologically Tested • Not tested on Animals
|ELYPTOL HAND SANITIZER WIPE
|Labeler - Elyptol Inc. (079594781)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.