Miconazole Nitrate by Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 1.3g in 131g
Labeler: Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
NDC code: 55910-412
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 22, 2023.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves symptoms of jock itch including itching, burning and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF.
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age. Do not use for diaper rash. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks. If conditions persist, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
isobutane (propellent), SD alcohol 40-B (14%w/w), stearalkonium hectorite, talc
jock itch spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL) (068331990)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.