HDX Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Apollo Health and Beauty Care
NDC code: 63148-479
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 12, 2022.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use only.
- Keep away from source of heat or fire.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
irritation or redness develops and lasts.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Put enough hand sanitizer in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.
- Children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product.
- store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C)
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
|HDX HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Apollo Health and Beauty Care (201901209)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care||201901209||manufacture(63148-479)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.