Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 29, 2021.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 2833mg in 60mL
Labeler: Product Max Group Inc
NDC Code: 70742-092
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For temporary relief of pain or soreness in the perianal area.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions from ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated goes not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water
|Labeler - Product Max Group Inc (134893911)|
|Registrant - Product Max Group Inc (134893911)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 29 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Drug Information
- Benzocaine Oral, Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)
- Benzocaine Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges