Rexall Maximum Strength Hemorrhoidal
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 14.4g in 100g, PETROLATUM 15g in 100g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.25g in 100g, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Dolgencorp, Inc.
NDC code: 55910-406
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 21, 2022.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 0.25%
Pramoxine HCl 1%
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- temporary relieves burning
- aid in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition gets worse or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: when practical, cleanse and gently dry the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap.
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°- 25°C (68°- 77°F)
- for lot number and expiration date, see crimp of tube or see box
aloe barbadensis leaf, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerol monostearate, mineral oil, peg 40 castor oil, propylene glycol, purified water,
stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E).
|REXALL MAXIMUM STRENGTH HEMORRHOIDAL
glycerin, petrolatum, phenylephrine hydrochloride and pramoxine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, Inc. (068331990)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(55910-406)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.