Veneno de Abeja Aceite De Vibora Brand
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 20, 2021.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 15.75g in 150g
Labeler: Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products
NDC Code: 70242-125
Methyl Salicylate 10.5%
For the temporary relief of minor pains associated with muscles and joints, backache, arthritis, strains, sprains, and cramps.
- For external use only
- Use only as directed
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with heating pad
- on children under 12 years of age
- on irritated skin
- with a banage
- on eyes, or mucous membranes
redness is present on the affected area
- excessive irritation develops, condition worsens or symptons persists for more than 7 days
- symptons clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a heath professional before use.
to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age or older: apply generously to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 12 years of age ask a doctor.
store between 15 to 25 C (59 to 77 F)
Camphor, D & C Yellow No. 10, DMDM hydantoin, menthol, liquid paraffin, white petrolatum.
Call 305 2618762 M-F 9AM to 4PM Eastern Time
Essential Productd Miami, FL, 33126 www.essentialproductsusa.com
|VENENO DE ABEJA
ACEITE DE VIBORA BRAND
methyl salicylate ointment
|Labeler - Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products (059741071)|
|Registrant - Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products (059741071)|
|Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products||059741071||LABEL(70242-125)|
|GADAL Laboratories, Inc||841305639||MANUFACTURE(70242-125)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about methyl salicylate topical
- Other brands
- Salonpas Pain Patch, Mentholatum Deep Heating, Boroleum, Heet Triple Action, ... +5 more