Rugby Lubricant Eye
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories
NDC code: 0536-1099
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 18, 2022.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%..........................Lubricant
Propylene glycol 0.3%....................................Lubricant
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(S) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before using.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(S) as needed.
- Store at room temperature
boric acid, calcium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate (20%), hydrochloric acid, hypormellose 2910, magnesium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, zinc chloride
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
Made In Korea
|RUGBY LUBRICANT EYE
polyethylene glycol 400, and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (079246066)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.