PDI Sani Hands
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Professional Disposables International Inc
NDC code: 10819-3918
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 23, 2023.
Alcohol 70% by volume
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If conditions persist for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
Keep this out of reach of children
unless under adult supervision.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Peel back label slowly.
- Pull out wipe and reseal label.
- Unfold and use.
- Wipe hands, fingers, interdigital areas and wrists thoroughly with towelette. Be sure to utilize the entire wipe surface. Allow to dry.
- If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
|PDI SANI HANDS
instant hand sanitizing wipes cloth
|Labeler - Professional Disposables International Inc (800777117)|
|Registrant - Professional Disposables International Inc (800777117)|
Document Id: 858da0b2-50b7-5cb1-e053-2a91aa0a2529
Set id: 2fff2a3d-5ea9-346e-e054-00144ff8d46c
Effective Time: 20190402
Professional Disposables International Inc
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.