BioMega Cold Pain Therapy
Medically reviewed on February 5, 2018.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 0.12g in 1g, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.06g in 1g
Labeler: Concept Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 64058-344
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cold Pain Therapy Cream
|Menthol 12%||Topical Analgesic|
|Camphor 6%||Topical Analgesic|
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- This is not a face cream. Do not apply to the face.
- If sensitive skin, ask a health professional before use. Do not use if past allergic reaction to menthol or camphor.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken, sunburned, chapped or irritated skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not apply within 1 hour before or after bath, shower, hot tub, sauna or vigorous exercise. Warm water, perspiration or open pores can intensify the impact of this product, burning sensation or cold sensation.
- Do not use with heating pad, hot water bottle or other source of heat. Doing so can increase risk of serious burns.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes and avoid contact with other mucous membranes. If contact occurs or if pain, discomfort or skin redness occurs, continually rinse with cool water and seek medical help.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Stop using and get immediate medical attention if experience burning, pain, swelling, skin irritation or blistering of the skin.
If pregnant, breast-feeding or any medical conditions exist, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If inhaled, remove to fresh air. Get emergency medical help if difficulty breathing, swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat, or hives.
- Rotate pump's spout counter-clockwise slightly to unlock; clockwise to lock.
- Before using on children under 18 years of age consult a physician.
- Apply sparingly to affected area not more than 4 times daily. However, for first use, apply to small skin area to test for sensitivity or skin reaction.
- Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Wash hands with soap and water thoroughly after each application to avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes.
Store in a cool well ventilated area away from heat. Keep away from sparks or open flame.
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Carbomer, Acrylates Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Lauryl Laurate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Hydrated Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate.
Call toll-free 1-877-630-9788 or visit us at www.biomegarxp.com
Manufactured by: Concept Laboratories, Inc. Chicago, IL 60642
COLD PAIN THERAPY
menthol, unspecified form and camphor (synthetic) cream
|Labeler - Concept Laboratories, Inc. (962282612)|
|Concept Laboratories, Inc.||962282612||MANUFACTURE(64058-344)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.