Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 5g in 100g
Labeler: Alera Skin Care Products Inc.
NDC code: 69805-786
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 31, 2022.
- For the temporary relief of local discomfort associated with anorectal disorders
- For the temporary relief of pain, soreness, and burning
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a physician
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap, and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blottig with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician.
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily
See enclosed consumer leaflet.
Store at 15°C to 30°C. Protect from freezing
Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water
|Labeler - Alera Skin Care Products Inc. (202686093)|
|Registrant - Alera Skin Care Products Inc. (202686093)|
|Allure Labs, Inc||926831603||manufacture(69805-786)|
Document Id: a45d81e8-b36c-47a0-a526-220ce7055338
Set id: f56146b6-3c11-4608-a6ab-6142f27e9ac3
Effective Time: 20190910
Alera Skin Care Products Inc.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.