China-Gel Topical Pain Reliever
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 30, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 50mg in 1g, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 30mg in 1g
Labeler: China-Gel, Inc.
NDC Code: 76305-301
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backaches
- sports injuries
- strains of muscle and joint
- For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- with bandages or heating pad
- on open wounds or open skin
- if skin irritation occurs
- with heat or open flame
- with other topical products
pain persists more than 7 days, or returns within a few days.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults or children 2 years of age or older
- Cleanse area - apply liberally over affected area as needed
- Massage into skin until absorbed
- Repeat up to 4 times a day
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Minor separation may occur
- Keep closed when not in use
- Do not puncture or incinerate this packaging
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Carbomer, Hamarnelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lavandula hybrida abrialis (Lavender) Oil, Panax Gingseng Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Water
TOPICAL PAIN RELIEVER
menthol and camohor (synthetic) cream
|Labeler - China-Gel, Inc. (941374068)|
More about camphor / menthol topical
- Camphor and menthol topical
- Camphor and Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Camphor and Menthol Gel
- Camphor and Menthol Patch
- Camphor, Capsicum, and Menthol Patch