ACTICON by Actipharma, Inc
Medically reviewed on October 18, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DEXBROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: Actipharma, Inc
NDC Code: 63102-401
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dexbrompheniramine Maleate, USP 2 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 60 mg
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Uses Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
• runny nose • sneezing
• itching of the nose or throat
• itchy, watery eyes
• nasal congestion
• reduces swelling of nasal passages
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• glaucoma • heart disease
• high blood pressure
• thyroid disease
• diabetes mellitus
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Do not take this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
When using this product
• excitability may occur, especially in children
• may cause drowsiness
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• avoid alcoholic beverages
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
• if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
• new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours not to exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1/2 tablet every 4 to 6 hours not to exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a doctor|
Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Manufactured in the USA for ActiPharma, Inc. Dorado, PR 00646. Tel: (787) 608-0882
*Conex® Tablets is a registered trademark of Llorens Pharmaceutical Corp. This product is not manufactured, distributed or marketed by Llorens Pharmaceutical Corp.
Contains the same active ingredients as Conex® Tablets*
ANTIHISTAMINE • NASAL DECONGESTANT
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
dexbrompheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Actipharma, Inc (079340948)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.