MOUNTAIN HERB SUGAR FREE WITH STEVIA COUGH SUPPRESSANT ORAL ANESTHETIC
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 4.8mg
Labeler: Ricola Ag
NDC Code: 54305-185
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic
Menthol, 4.8 mg
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious,
- do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- excessive use may have a laxative effect
- protect from heat and moisture
- product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
Exchange information: 2 Drops - FREE Exchange
7 Drops = 1 Fruit
Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Diabetes
©2008 American Diabetes Association, American Dietetic Association.
color (caramel), extract of a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), isomalt, natural flavor, rebaudioside a, sorbitol
|MOUNTAIN HERB SUGAR FREE WITH STEVIA COUGH SUPPRESSANT ORAL ANESTHETIC
|Labeler - Ricola Ag (480227248)|