RETADOLOR Pain Relief
Medically reviewed on August 21, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.25mg in 1g
Labeler: LACAR SALES & MARKETING INC.
NDC Code: 69279-144
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Capsicum Oleoresin 0.0625% (Containing Capsaicin 0.025%)
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
When using this product do not get into eyes
- avoid contact with other mucous membranes
Keep from heat and flame.
Discontinue use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
- Apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 4 times daily unless otherwise directed by your physician or pharmacist
- Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed
- Wash hands with soap and water after each application to avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Linum Usitatissmum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Lauryl Laurate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
|Labeler - LACAR SALES & MARKETING INC. (795293435)|
|Concept Laboratories, Inc.||962282612||MANUFACTURE(69279-144)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.