RETADOLOR Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 11, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.25mg in 1g
Labeler: LACAR SALES & MARKETING INC.
NDC Code: 69279-144
Capsicum Oleoresin 0.0625% (Containing Capsaicin 0.025%)
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
When using this product do not get into eyes
- avoid contact with other mucous membranes
Keep from heat and flame.
Discontinue use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
- Apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 4 times daily unless otherwise directed by your physician or pharmacist
- Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed
- Wash hands with soap and water after each application to avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Linum Usitatissmum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Lauryl Laurate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
|Labeler - LACAR SALES & MARKETING INC. (795293435)|
|Concept Laboratories, Inc.||962282612||MANUFACTURE(69279-144)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about capsaicin topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 132 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Drug Information
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream