LivRelief Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 19, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.0375g in 50g
Labeler: LivCorp Inc.
NDC Code: 42903-008
Capsaicin 0.075%..............Topical Analgesic
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
Flammable: keep away from fire or flame.
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage tightly
- use with a heating pad
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- use only as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- do not use if foil seal over tube spout is missing or damaged
- store in a cool, dry place
Alcohol Denat, Beeswax, Benzoic Acid, Black Currant (Ribes Nigrum) Seed Oil, Blue Lotus (Nymphaea Caerulea) Flower Extract,
Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Emu Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, European Elder (Sambucus
Nigra) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia Citriodora) Leaf Oil, Marigold
(Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Masterwort (Peucedanum Ostruthium) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Raspberry (Rubus
Idaeus) Seed Oil, Rutin, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil,
Tasmanian Pepperberry (Tasmannia Lanceolata) Fruit Extract, Tetrahydropiperine, Water, Xanthan Gum.
Made in Canada
Manufactured for: Delivra Inc
347 Grays Road, Hamilton, ON L8E 2Z1
DELIVRA™ and LivRelief™ are registered
trademarks of Delivra Inc.
PAIN RELIEF CREAM
For people suffering from pain, LivRelief uses Delivra's unique precision delivery system to transport active ingredients deep to the source of pain, with maximum impact.
PAIN RELIEF CREAM powered by the transdermal delivery system Delivra™
LivRelief™ contains no parabens, no SLS, no petroleum, no propylene glycol.
|Labeler - LivCorp Inc. (248554748)|
|Les Emballages Facoteck Inc||245423439||manufacture(42903-008)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about capsaicin topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 133 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Drug Information
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream