Upset Stomach Relief
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg
NDC code: 21130-469
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 28, 2022.
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
(total salicylate 102 mg per tablet)
Upset stomach reliever and anti-diarrheal
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. when using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- bloody or black stool
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- mucus in the stool
- anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
a temporary, but harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- symptoms get worse
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- chew or dissolve in mouth
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not take more than 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- each tablet contains:
- sodium less than 1 mg
- salicylate 102 mg
- very low sodium
- avoid excessive heat (over 104˚F or 40˚C)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if individual compartments are torn or missing.
calcium carbonate, D&C red 27 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, pregelatinized starch, saccharin sodium.
|UPSET STOMACH RELIEF
bismuth subsalicylate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Safeway (009137209)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.